We’ll assist you with your application
If you’re keen to join us for a nonprofit internship in Africa, here’s what to do. And don’t worry – we’ll assist you along the way.
- Find a nonprofit internship in Africa that suits your interests and needs, or give us a shout if you’d like us to advise you on the different options. We offer personal service and make sure to carefully match the right people with the right organizations.
- Fill in the Application form (it will show in a new screen) and send us your CV.
- When we find the good work placement that matches your skills and interests, we’ll chat with you on the phone or Skype to go through your application and make sure it’s a good match.
- We’ll set up a call between you and the person who would be your supervisor during the work placement.
- If everyone’s happy, we’ll provisionally confirm your placement! We’ll then send you the invoice for the deposit, get started with a detailed booking form, and we’ll give you all the information you need to prepare for your upcoming adventure.
- Only once we receive payment of the deposit your placement will be confirmed.